Friday, February 22, 2013

Movie night

So I'm watching what dreams may come never seen or heard of it... Pretty good tho it makes you think Idk what I would do with out my kids or husband they mean the world to me.... It also really got me missing my family my brother's sister dad moms grandparents and I wish that I could see them more often I never realized how much family meant to me till they weren't there anymore I wish I could just drive to their house to just have dinner or stop by to see nieces and nephews but its not possible so I try to take up as much time with them that I'm allowed my kids need to know all of them and who they are.......

1 comment:

The Smiths said...

Awwhh! I feel the same way, which is totally why we are moving to California. Can't take being away anymore. Love you!